Nano Needling uses a tip with mono-crystaline silicone nano-technology to boost transdermal delivery of skin care products estheticians use everyday to dramatically increase efficacy.
The procedure uses the high quality MD Needle Pen device along with a nano needle cartridge to specifically treat the uppermost layers of the epidermis. Nano needling falls into the scope of practice of estheticians and there have been NO State Board issues regarding doing this treatment.
What is Nano Needling?
Nano Needling creates microscopic channels 0.12 – 0.14 mm in depth in the outermost layers of the skin to allow better absorption of active ingredients. This allows your favorite skin products to achieve better patient results with no discomfort or downtime. Nano needling can be used by itself, or as an addition to facials, peels and microdermabrasion.
Nano Needling Treatment Benefits
- Dramatically boost the absorption and effectiveness of active ingredients
- Assist in awakening the skin’s collagen producing cells
- Mono-crystalline silicone needle pins makes it non-allergic to human tissue
- Cost effective compared to other exfoliating procedures
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin
- It can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body and even fragile skin around eyes and lips
Nano Needling Effects on the Skin
- Improves uneven skin tone and texture
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Decrease pigmentation and sunspots
- Improves skins plumpness
- Balance and restore a healthy and refreshed glow in the skin
- Pore size reduction
- Efficiently diminish acne and acne scars
Disposable Nano Needle Cartridges
Safe and Effective Treatments are Priority.
- 81 mono-crystaline silicone pyramids
- Used for serum infusion
- Semi-conductor fabrication
- 1/3 diameter of human hair
- Needle length 0.15 mm
- Individually packaged and EO Gas sterilized