- Medical procedure
- Create micro-injuries for the wound healing response
- Treats through the epidermis down to the deep dermis
- Needle depth from 0.25 to 2.5mm
- Needle size is 33 gauge
- Numbing cream required
- 12-48 hour downtime
- Treatment frequently every 4-6 weeks
- Esthetician approved
- Cosmetic facial
- Treats in upper layers of the epidermis
- Transdermal delivery system
- Nanochannels for increase effectiveness of serums
- No numbing, downtime, or pain
- Microscopic silicon needles 1/3 thickness of hair
- Needle depth 0.15mm
- Treatment frequently, weekly, biweekly & monthly.
Which Treatment is Best for What Skin Condition?
Micro Needling and Nano Needling have their place in skin rejuvenation for almost every client and they treat many of the same skin conditions. Either modality will have a positive effect in reducing the appearance of fine lines, improving skin tone and texture, shrinking pore size, reducing pigmentation, or helping to clear acne and acne scars.
When it comes to deeper acne scars and wrinkles, hair regrowth, stretch marks, and hypo-pigmentation the deeper micro- injuries associated with microneedling would be the best choice. With the goal to provide the best outcome for your clients, both procedures can be used together to advance the results for many skin conditions.