MD Needle Pen rivals its competitors by offering a fully stainless steel dermal micro needling pen with the ability to treat both cordless or with a cord.
One Device Can Use 12 pin, 36 pin and Nano Needling Cartridges
The medical-grade MD Needle Pen was designed for durability, safety, and effective treatments at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. Our low cost comes from having NO sales commissions to pay to outside reps., NO trade or PR company expense or any other wasted marketing dollars. We pass the savings on to you. Let us educate your office on the benefits of microneedling and show how this procedure can create satisfied patients and generate profits.
Why MD Needle Pen?
MD Needle Pen allows the practitioner to adjust needle depth for specific areas, giving the patient the most effective procedure possible. The small spot size allows easy treatment of delicate areas around the eyes and hard-to-reach spots, like the glabella. This skin needling treatment is extremely effective, has a limited risk to the patient, and does not require the purchase of expensive equipment to be performed.
Learn the Unsafe Truths
about Derma Roller
MD Needle Pen Benefits, Results & Affordability
Micro Needle Pen Benefits
- Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production
- Sterile medical-grade needles make it non-allergic to human tissue
- Cost-effective compared to other resurfacing procedures
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin
- It can be used on all areas of the body, scalp, face, and even fragile skin around the eyes, hands, and neck
Micro Needle Pen Results
- Improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Decrease pigmentation
- Stimulates tissue regeneration
- Improves skins plumpness
- Diminish scars, especially acne scars
- Pore size-reduction
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
Micro Needle Cartridges
- Single-use & Individually Packaged
- EO Gas sterilized
- 12 or 36 Needle Pins ( 33 Gauge)
- Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Anti-back-flow design
- Automated vertical needling to reduce discomfort
- Vented port and hole to reduce pressure and protect skin
- Fluid filter to prevent contamination
- Adjustable depth up to 2.5mm
- Safe and Effective Treatments are Priority.